[BlueOnyx:00863] Re: Web settings speed field

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Mar 23 16:46:34 -05 2009

Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Getting this error when saving Web Settings for a site, I put a value
> without enabling bw limits, hope that doesn't do anything?
>
> Sorry, the data entered in the field speed is invalid. Please check your
> input and try again.
>
> Saw Michael's post on the BQ list about this some time ago, but didn't
> find a fix...did all updates.

The "fix" is to put in a value.   It can be anything so long as it's a
whole number.  If you don't check the "enable" box for it, it will have
no effect.   If you set the limit in your Virtual Site Template then you
won't have to screw with it in the future.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services