[BlueOnyx:00865] Re: DNS transfer

Brian Welch Brian at lansmart.com
Tue Mar 24 13:51:34 -05 2009

So, I attempted a DNS import, and It doesn't show up in the GUI.

1. Tared up contents of /etc/named on our Argon / Turbolinux box.
2. FTP'd and untar'd into a dir called /home/import/named.
3. ran /usr/Sausalito/dnsImport.pl /home/import/named

I get output like this:

Error2:$VAR1 = {
          '0' => {
                   'masters' => '"[[base-cce.invalidData]]"',
                   'ipaddr' => '"[[base-cce.invalidData]]"'
                 }
        };

Importing test.com from B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. as secondary
Error2:$VAR1 = {
          '0' => {
                   'masters' => '"[[base-cce.invalidData]]"'
                 }
        };

Importing test1.com from H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. as secondary
Error2:$VAR1 = {
          '0' => {
                   'masters' => '"[[base-cce.invalidData]]"'
                 }
        };

Importing test2.com from B.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
C.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
D.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
E.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
F.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
G.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
H.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
I.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
J.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
K.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
L.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
M.ROOT-SERVERS.NET.
A.ROOT-SERVERS.NET. as secondary
Error2:$VAR1 = {
          '0' => {
                   'masters' => '"[[base-cce.invalidData]]"'
                 }
        };

Am I missing something? This is on a BlueOnyx fresh install, fully yummed.

-Brian