[BlueOnyx:00883] Network Services/E-mail

Stuart Clark (Datacenta) stuart.clark at datacenta.net
Fri Mar 27 12:51:54 -05 2009

Hi

When I adjust any of the settings for the e-mail I.e. turning off pops etc. When I click save I get the following error "The requested URL was not found on this server."
It does however make the changes.

Regards,

Stuart

--
Stuart Clark
Systems Administrator

Tel: 01202 755 377 - Fax: 01202 755 301
www.datacenta.net - A Kimcell Company
Datacenta Hosting Ltd is a company registered in Scotland with registration number: SC208801
Registered address: Crescent House, Carnegie Campus, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8GR
VAT Number: 785629182
Charitable donations to Julia's House and Youth Cancer Trust were made in 2008 in lieu of sending Christmas cards.
Think before you print! Save paper - do you really need to print this email?