[BlueOnyx:00891] web stats

Ralf Quint Smoothwall at gmx.net
Fri Mar 27 22:48:17 -05 2009

Having my own Blue Onyx server now running for more than a week, I am
curious to get a bit more stats about access to the various domains hosted.
But the stats options in the web UI are fairly limited, for example
the domain IP list shows only a small snippet, with no way to page
through the whole list or get even an overview over the overall range
of visitors.

Now as there is the option to export the logs, what would be a decent
tool to get more indepth look at the stats of the log files,
preferably on a Windows workstation?

tia

Ralf