[BlueOnyx:00935] Re: Sirius XM Satellite Radio needs help

Greg O'Lone blueonyxlist at stretchedout.com
Tue Mar 31 22:19:40 -05 2009

Until a customer uses as password like pa$$word, thinking that it was
secure, and then your box becomes a relay point for several thousand
messages per hour (we had this problem last fall). Personally, I like
the strong password thing. I suspect that it is because of how many
days it took me to track down the problem (and I'd like to never do
that again).

GregO