[BlueOnyx:01176] FW: Michael / Aventurine

Jason Humphrey jasonh at bws4ict.co.uk
Wed May 6 00:21:07 -05 2009

Michael,

Please can you get in touch off-list so that we can arrange to get our master node back online. On a side note We now have spare resources in Docklands, UK which we are happy to use as a Blueonyx / Solarspeed mirror, we will be putting a server online sometime next week for this purpose.

Many Thanks,
Jason Humphrey
BWS
Partner