[BlueOnyx:01256] Re: Blue Onyx on a Cobalt Qube 3?

Atopian atopian at gmail.com
Tue May 19 08:11:38 -05 2009

There (used to be) a cobalt-rom sourceforge group with a 2.6 rom for
qube3 and raq3/4.  Not sure where it went off to though.

If this is for hobbiest purposes, I have my (now slightly outdated)
work on 2.6 cobalt roms at http://rangernet.net/cobalt/

I haven't updated this in about two years, so you'll probably need to
fiddle with it some more to get a 'newer' version of 2.6 into the rom.
 Though with the cobalt-rom group missing, I am not sure where a copy
of the rom source is hosted.

If this is anything beyond the hey cool factor of a qube though, I
would advise investing a few hundred into something of substance.
Modern distros tend to run a little sluggish on the K6-2 350's that
drive the qubes.