[BlueOnyx:01283] Re: CMU BQ to BX Mail files empty

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 22 23:18:30 -05 2009

Hi Nikolas,

> When I CMU Export a site from BQ and CMU Import it to BX the users mbox
> mail files are always empty.
>
> I have read other posts here with similar problems.
>
> Has anyone found a solution to this

It's a known issue with CMU that has been around for ages. It doesn't *always*
happen, but it happens consistently enough to be a problem.

I have tracked it down to a certain part of CMU that specifically deals with
the mail spool and am working on a permanent fix. Can't give an ETA on it yet,
though.