[BlueOnyx:01284] NewLinQ Support for Aventurin{e}

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Sat May 23 08:55:44 -05 2009

Hi All.... or at least hi to those running Aventurin{e}

NewLinQ support for Aventurin{e} servers has not previously been
available. If you've an Aventurin{e} administrator, and you've
previously tried to get connected to NewLinQ, the news is all good.

Just install the latest base package using the directions on the Compass
website, and you'll be able to get access to our update server.

Enjoy.

Regards,
Greg Kuhnert

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |