[BlueOnyx:01323] Re: mysql import

Matthew Komar mkomar at serverrack.net
Wed May 27 13:17:25 -05 2009

That is fine for a migration.

What you want is more of a 'merge' it sounds like.

If you look at the mysqldump.sql file, it is going to contain strings
like 'if table exists, drop table'.

The idea is that it is going to replace whatever is on the dst server
with what was on the src.

To do what you are trying to do, it's going to take a little manual work.