[BlueOnyx:02530] Sun One ASP on BO

Kit Wong Kit at simplysites.net
Thu Oct 1 08:48:25 -05 2009

Hi All

I am currently using BQ with Nuonce chilisoft asp (It seem that I am the only  one that uses it).  I would like to move to BO but noticed that its not installed as standard. I noticed that someone on this list managed to install the Sun's version on BO and would like pointers in doing so.

I got as far as ./install.sh and getting dependency issues Libstdc++-libc6.1-1so.2 is missing. I have tried yum install on libstdc and libc  but it is still not getting anywhere.

I understand that there are vulnerabilities but would very much like to use BO with asp.

Kind regards

Kit