[BlueOnyx:02541] Re: Need newer CMU for RAQ2

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Fri Oct 2 12:01:55 -05 2009

Anson Rinesmith wrote:
> I have an old RAQ2, that I would like to be my first conversion to BO.
>
> Eventually, I also have two RAQ4 that will convert as well.

WOW! You're making quite the jump! And here I thought I was the last guy
to shut down a RaQ2... about 6 months ago! :)

> I did the export, FTP the files to the new BO server.
>
> I get this error.
>
> Export was created with version 2.27 you must re-export with version
> 2.29 or later
>
> I checked the sunsolve website, and 2.27 is the most recent pkg I can
> get to upgrade my RAQ2.
>
> Does someone have a 2.29+ pkg I can use safely?

Hmmm.  I am not sure about this, because I actually moved a RaQ2 onto a
BlueOnyx system.   Let me go back and see if there's something that I
can find to help you from when I did this.   But since I didn't expect
to be doing more than one, I didn't take notes...

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services