[BlueOnyx:02549] Re: Need newer CMU for RAQ2

Anson Rinesmith arinesmith at bigrivertelephone.com
Fri Oct 2 15:07:43 -05 2009

Ran pretty good.
Had one issue. One users web files were in his user directory, not his web
directory. Not a huge issue, but the RAQs I'm looking to convert have many
domains and many users. I don't feel like checking them all. Is there some
step I missed?
1) cmuExport -n "www.mydomain.com"
2) ftp files from that server to new BO server in /home/cmu/www.mydomain.com
3) cmuImport -d /home/cmu/www.mydomain.com

I expect the conversion from RAQ4 is going to go better than RAQ2.