[BlueOnyx:02551] Re: New Cisco Router Help With BO

Phil Hamer phil at magma-group.co.uk
Sat Oct 3 01:50:31 -05 2009

Hi.

I have found out that I missed port 81 in the running-config, hence the GUI
not working. I forwarded port 444 and forgot about 81.

I still can not get the mail server to work (actually the mail server works,
its the Ciso 877 doing something different to the old router).

When I swap over to the Cisco kit, when the ADSL line comes back up I find
the Maillog is filling with messages similar to this line:-

Oct  2 15:50:55 zoom sendmail[4163]: n92EotWH004163:
59.easyressessionhelp.com [69.167.20.59] (may be forged) did not issue
MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTA

This line is only an example but the last part "not issue
MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTA" appears many times in the
maillog.

Change back to the old router and the mail starts to flood back in again.

Struggling with this one.

Phil.