[BlueOnyx:02606] Re: No main menu after big YUM Update

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Tue Oct 13 12:48:33 -05 2009

Hi Enid,

Thanks for the tip.  I hadn't gotten around to reloading my BX server from scratch, so I tried out this config file change.  I restarted the admserv after making the change.  Unfortunately, it did not solve the problem for me.  Admserv complained:

Syntax error on line 210 of /etc/admserv/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax error on line 7 of
/etc/admserv/conf.d/php.conf: Cannot load /etc/admserv/modules/libphp4.so into server: /etc/admserv/modules/libphp4.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
 FAILED]

So I changed it back to the libphp5 line.

Thanks anyway!

David Thacker

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: enid vx
  Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 4:03 AM
  Subject: [BlueOnyx:02597] Re: No main menu after big YUM Update

  The config file that was modified after updating was /etc/admserv/conf.d/php.conf
  and the gui showed blank.
  After searching for the problem I found that changing back the module from php5 to php4 solved the problem for me.

  #LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
  LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

  Regards,

  Enid