[BlueOnyx:02620] Re: IMAP quota

Jeff Folk jefffolk at mac.com
Wed Oct 14 09:23:08 -05 2009

Almost... didn't work for me. Here's what I did:

Protocol section (line 23) already has imap included... So, in the
"protocol imap {" section, add the line:
   mail_plugins = quota imap_quota

Then, in the "plugin {" section, add the line:
   quota = fs:user

Restart the Dovecot service with
   service dovecot restart

And restart your mail.app
Quota percentage is reported when you right-click a mailbox and choose
"Get Account Info..."

Regards;
Jeff