[BlueOnyx:02621] Re: awstats

Jimmy Gross grossj at constantino.net
Wed Oct 14 09:35:09 -05 2009

You might try
http://www.solarspeed.net/cart.php?target=product&product_id=16289&category_
id=281

jimmy

-----Original Message-----
From: blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it
[mailto:blueonyx-bounces at blueonyx.it]On Behalf Of germano Soru
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 8:40 AM
To: 'BlueOnyx General Mailing List'
Subject: [BlueOnyx:02618] awstats

Hi, I have a query about awstats

I've tried to install awstats but I'm running into difficulty.
If I try and install the webmerch version (6.5) though the admin gui it
tells me that the soft is not compatible. If I unpack it and install it
manually, I get the errors when I run it manually:

/etc/awstats-run.pl: line 16: =: command not found
/etc/awstats-run.pl: line 17: =: command not found
/etc/awstats-run.pl: line 18: =: command not found
/etc/awstats-run.pl: line 19: =: command not found
/etc/awstats-run.pl: line 24: syntax error near unexpected token `1'
/etc/awstats-run.pl: line 24: `        exit(1);'

I found an up to date version (6.9.1) at :

http://www.first-priority.yi.org/supported/thread-333-post-799.html#pid799

Which again if I try to install though the admin gui I get an
incompatibility error, if I manually install I get the same error as
above...

Any ideas on what I've done wrong?

Regards,

	 - Germano