[BlueOnyx:02636] Re: Networ IP

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Oct 15 07:44:45 -05 2009

fastreplies wrote:
> Hi
>
> Having problem with Network IP setup
> I'm going over routine entering Gateway, Mask, Network IPs but after saving,
> IP doesn't show up
>
> I tried to restore CMOS to no avail. The same problem
>
> Any Ideas
>
> Oh BTW, I'm talking about RAQ4

Well, this is really OT for the BlueOnyx list, but... are you certain
that you're inputting valid values?  IIRC (and it's been a long time
since I've used an actual Cobalt device) if you don't have real numbers
in there, it won't save.   Share your values with us (ie: IP, GW, NM)
and I'll double-check that for you.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services