[BlueOnyx:02647] Re: ClentOS Update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Oct 15 11:37:31 -05 2009

Hi Tommy,

> There is going to be a CentOS update to 5.4 in the next few days.  They are
> working through the prep that needs to be done just before it is released.

Yeah, am looking forward to it as well.

> I hope that the new 5.4 has something cool & better as we all have seen the
> the last year.

Indeed. And I hope they don't do anything that breaks BlueOnyx (<knocking on
wood>). There are two or three RPMs where possible problems could sneak in,
but I don't expect anything too serious. In any case I'll be at the ready to
release fixes asap if anything goes wrong.

> ClentOS & Blueonyx has changed some much from bluequrtz;
> making our job easier & better with our systems.
>
> Thank You,

Thank you, too! Without all the happy BlueOnyx users we wouldn't be here.