[BlueOnyx:02653] Re: User names

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Thu Oct 15 13:53:08 -05 2009

Actually, if there was a script like the ones you just released for domain
and email server aliases, etc., I would be satisfied with that.  Part of the
difficulty in someone who is unfamiliar with all of the nuances of the BX/BO
architecture creating such a script is knowing all the little pieces that
have to be changed and how to approach them.

I can see creating a new user, using such a script to assign all of the old
user's attributes to the new user and then manually deleting the old user.
But then again, it would appear that if such a script existed, you would be
95% of the way to adding it to the GUI, correct?