[BlueOnyx:02754] Re: How to install it on a RaQ XTR ?

george george at mr-webcam.com
Thu Oct 29 11:39:06 -05 2009

Jim my <sk8killer at ...> writes:

> Thanks, but I found it lost in the server room and was looking for a way to
convert it into something useful. I am trying to setup a wifi GW (dhcp, dns,
firewall).what about strongbolt 2?email : sk8killer-
Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.orgDate: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:33:33 -
0400From: atopian at gmail.comTo: blueonyx-
4DZexNfRJKk1GQ1Ptb7lUw at public.gmane.orgSubject: [BlueOnyx:02747] Re: How to
install it on a RaQ XTR ?A setup on original cobalt hardware was done via pxe
boot + nfs.  However the failure rate on the xtr's southbridge was unusually
high, I would highly advise against it for any production usage.
Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Hi there,any ideas of how to install it on a Cobalt RAQ  XTR ?it has no
cdrom drive. No video card.  Should I setup a PXE server ? or can it boot from
a USB version of BlueOnyx ? (if it does exist yet)thanks for any
advices.jimmyGratuit : Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! Cliquez
ici !

blueonyx

> Gratuit : Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! Cliquez ici !

> Thanks, but I found it lost in the server room and was looking for a way to
convert it into something useful. <br>I am trying to setup a wifi GW (dhcp,
How to install it on a RaQ XTR ?<br><br>A setup on original cobalt hardware
was done via pxe boot + nfs.  However the failure rate on the xtr's
southbridge was unusually high, I would highly advise against it for any
> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 8:07 AM, Jim my <span dir="ltr"><<a
class="ecxgmail_quote">

> Hi there,<br><br>any ideas of how to install it on a Cobalt RAQ  XTR ?
server ? or can it boot from a USB version of BlueOnyx ? (if it does exist yet)
Hotmail plus rapide avec Internet Explorer 8 ! <a
href="http://www.microsoft.com/france/windows/products/winfamily/ie/ie8/msn/def
ault.aspx">Cliquez ici !</a>

> Blueonyx mailing list<br><a
href="mailto:Blueonyx at ...">Blueonyx at ...</a><br><a
href="http://www.blueonyx.it/mailman/listinfo/blueonyx">http://www.blueonyx.it/
href="http://www.microsoft.com/france/windows/products/winfamily/ie/ie8/msn/def
ault.aspx" target="_new">Cliquez ici !</a>

Strongbolt2 is no longer suported, seems it is not commercially viable !