[BlueOnyx:02324] Re: User cannot add SubDomains

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Wed Sep 9 08:07:07 -05 2009

DD wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have added a domain to the server and allowed it 10 subdomains. The
> user is a Site and DNS Administrator but cannot add SubDomains.  When
> he tries, he is redirected to the initial SubDomain list, and the
> bottom frame shows the message "Sorry, an internal server error
> occurred. Permission for CREATE is denied. Please visit
> http://BlueOnyx.it/ for technical info."
>
> I've tried disabling and re-enabling subdomain for this domain as
> detailed here:
> http://www.blueonyx.it/pipermail/blueonyx/2009-February.txt
> even though this was created manually, not via CMU.  Still no joy.
>
> Client is able to add DNS records for the domain without problems.
>
> Any ideas?

Further to this, I found the following in /var/log/admserv/adm_error:
(Originally all on one line, identifying info removed)

Wed Sep 09 13:39:50 2009]
[error] [client 86.9.46.219] _Stylist_parseXmlFile():
XML error in file /usr/sausalito/ui/style/Merlot.xml:
Invalid character at line 612, referer:
https://00.00.00.00:81/nav/cList.php?root=sitemanageRoot&group=site2&hostnam
e=www.-----.co.uk&goto=base_userList