[BlueOnyx:02340] Re: [Detected Spam? ->] Problem with directories.

DD bqlist at distortal.com
Wed Sep 9 15:54:00 -05 2009

Hi Tony,

Tried all sorts:

    domain.com/folder/            -    does not work, 404
    domain.com/folder/index.php    -    works.
    sub.domain.com/folder/        - lists folder contents
or
    sub.domain.com/folder/        - shows index.php no prob

subdomains are working exactly as expected, but domains are not showing the
contents of folders or loading the default document if there is one.

Dick