[BlueOnyx:02409] AW-Stats migration

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Sep 16 13:23:30 -05 2009

I have a customer converting from Plesk to BlueOnyx.  On the Plesk box
he has grown fond of AW-Stats, so we will plan to purchase the
SolarSpeed.net package to integrate in.

The customer's main concern is that his existing stats stay intact and
that his history doesn't reset to zero after the move.

Does anybody have any advice on this?

The customer will also be using extensive Mailman lists, which are
integrated in the Plesk server.  But there is already documentation on
getting Mailman running on BlueOnyx in the archives.  ;)

Thanks!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services