[BlueOnyx:02482] Help with Mailman

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Sep 24 10:15:14 -05 2009

This is slightly OT, but I'm hoping for a little assistance with Mailman
  as installed on BlueOnyx (or BQ).

I removed Majordomo and loaded up Mailman as described here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.devices.blueonyx.user/342/match=blueonyx+00342

Mailman looks to be working fine for the most part, but I am having a
specific problem.   People are subscribing to the moderated list, and
the requests are loaded into the list's pending.pck file.   But none of
the requests are appearing in the Mailman interface.   It says only
"There are no pending requests."

Ideas would be very appreciated, esp. if anybody's had such experience!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services