[BlueOnyx:02483] Re: Sieve filtering

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Sep 24 17:30:41 -05 2009

Hi Daniele,

> I see that you packaged dovecot-1.1.8 in the repo but there is still
> missing the sieve-filter counterpart. What about include them in the repo ?
> The actual one is dovecot-sieve-1.1.6-9.
>
> An idea worth ?

Not sure if its worth it. So far I've never heard of anyone using Sieve on
BlueQuartz or BlueOnyx or asking for it. The Dovecot we're using on BlueOnyx
is a little custom tallied anyway, so we're manually maintaining it and are
serving it out of the BlueOnyx YUM repository. Introducing another dependency
for it (Sieve) which we then would have to maintain as well doesn't really
sound compelling if there is only very few people who will actually use it.