[BlueOnyx:02499] Re: BQ Apps and BO installs

Greg Kuhnert greg.kuhnert at theanchoragesylvania.com
Sun Sep 27 06:49:33 -05 2009

Hi Muta.

Muta Wakilu wrote:
 > I am considering install additional BO servers, in the past I had
purchased BQ apps .pkg.
 > Is it possible to add these apps on BO?

Many of the old NuOnce apps can cause serious problems for BlueOnyx, but
there are also many NuOnce applications that will work without any
issues. Compass provides applications through NewLinQ (our replacement
for BlueLinQ). This system will only provide pacages that are safe to
use depending on your selected choice of server environment (BlueQuartz
or BlueOnyx).

Drop me a line off-list, and we can chat about your particular situation
to get your apps up-and-running on blueonyx.

Regards,
Greg.

|   / \   Greg Kuhnert, gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au               |
| <  o  > Compass Networks - Pointing you in the right direction      |
|   \ /   Come see us for BlueQuartz / BlueOnyx modules & Support.    |