[BlueOnyx:02510] Re: Web Server Aliases

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 09:56:51 -05 2009

The method I use for this is to remove a few lines for the rewrite engiine
in the Apache config for the site.

cd /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts

Edit the siteXX file, where XX is the site number (to find this I use
ls -asl /home/sites ... is there an easier way?)

Comment out the lines for the Apache rewrite engine; from RewriteEngine on
to (and including) AliasMatch.

Then restart Apache with "service httpd restart" or "/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd
restart"

Does anyone know if there is a way to do this in the siteXX.include file?

R.