[BlueOnyx:04190] Can't get to the control panel

Oscar Zovo oscar.zovo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 04:46:28 -05 2010

Hi there,

I am with a little problem here. When I try to get to the control
panel I get this message in the login screen.

Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater
than 0 in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 310

and when I login, it show these tree lines and no control panel:

Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater
than 0 in /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php on line 310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:310) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp/uifc/Stylist.php:310) in
/usr/sausalito/ui/web/nav/cList.php on line 55

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Zovo.