[BlueOnyx:04259] Compass networks updates

Robert Fitzpatrick lists at webtent.net
Sat Apr 17 10:08:51 -05 2010

This is only my second time at setting up the Compass networks dfix and
denyhosts via the NewLinQ method...

http://www.compassnetworks.com.au/index.php?page=newlinq

Having the same problem as last time with it just timing out when trying
to register email address. I
rebooted and it worked last time, but not this time, even reboots don't
help. I found the following in the admserv httpd logs...

Warning: file_get_contents(http://...@webtent.com)
[function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request
failed! in /usr/sausalito/ui/web/Compass/base/registrationHandler.php
on line 62

I have verified that allow_url_fopen is On in the admserv php.ini file.
What else could cause this?

--
Robert