[BlueOnyx:04271] Re: MySQL/phpmyadmin error

Don Teague blueonyx at donteague.com
Sat Apr 17 17:58:00 -05 2010

For the record .. I can connect the mysql via command line using the
'root' user, and the user of other databases. (Always with the
password command, of course.)

Everything is up, I just can't access phpmyadmin from the admin
interface/GUI .. and the mysql connection section shows no
connection...

Command line has always worked though...