[BlueOnyx:04340] How to import Reverse-Zones into DNS?

Patrick Petzi43 at gmx.net
Sat Apr 24 12:52:00 -05 2010

Hi folks,

I already managed to migrate the "normal" DNS-zones with the dnsImport from the dnsToolbox. I found that hint on the list.

But the problem with it is, that any reverse-zone is killing the import.
So far so good, as I removed the reverse zones for the import.

But how do I import my reverse-Zones now?
The Web-GUI can handle such zones and I can't set 2000 PTR manually with the GUI?!

Is there a bugfix somewhere which makes the dnsImport work properly?

Best regards
Patrick