[BlueOnyx:04357] Re: BlueOnyx Maintaining distribution list question

Drew Myers drew at visuallink.com
Mon Apr 26 16:19:00 -05 2010

Hi Rickard. I'm an associate of Bob's, and we're still perplexed by this.
Using the full email address solves the issue, but only for the first user
on the list. Other users still can not post. Is it possible there might be
a bug that is causing only the first address in the list to be authorized
to post?

Kind thanks,

-Drew