[BlueOnyx:05195] suPHP and squirrelmail

Jeff Folk jefffolk at mac.com
Mon Aug 9 22:30:55 -05 2010

Okay... I see in the archives there was some discussion about
squirrelmail and PHP, and someone mentioned that they didn't know if
suPHP would break squirrelmail... I enabled suPHP on two virtual hosts
that run a popular CMS (Wordpress) so that update scripts would run
properly, and one of those virtual sites happens to run email and use
squirrelmail. Ouch. Broken with this error:

Internal Server Error
File "/usr/share/squirrelmail/index.php" is not in document root of
Vhost "/home/.sites/28/site1/web"

suPHP 0.7.1

Luckily, I have another vsite in the same domain that I can forward
those users to, but is there a solution to this? I looked at all the