[BlueOnyx:05199] Re: Z-Push ports

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Tue Aug 10 12:12:54 -05 2010

Hiya Colin,

We're having no luck with Touchdown, or any other app.

Is anyone out there using z-push on BO inside an Aventurine set-up -
particularly on Droid phones?

When we try to Sync, z-push doesn't return an ActiveSync version to the
phone, and it is there that everything seems to stop.

Please, does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards

Jeffrey