[BlueOnyx:05201] Re: Z-Push ports

Jeffrey Pellin jeffrey at px2co.net
Wed Aug 11 03:15:56 -05 2010

Colin,

You could be right - all we did was search for Touchdown and pull it off
the Android market. I had no idea there might be other versions!

I'm beginning to think that the Android market is more of a Bazaar. I
guess we Open Sourcers are more used to things being quite well organised
by Sourceforge, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll check into it.

Regards

Jeffrey

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:13:42 +0100, "Colin Jack"  wrote: Hi Jeffrey,