[BlueOnyx:05207] Re: Error setting up SSL

Jimmy Gross grossj at constantino.net
Wed Aug 11 17:32:13 -05 2010

Are you using your servers main IP Address? Did you secure your server with
SSL (either self-signed or purchased) when you installed your server?

If you answered "yes" to both of these questions then your IP Address is
already being used by an SSL.

Try uninstalling the SSL and reinstalling it using Firefox. MicroSoft
Internet Explorer has issues installing SSL on Blue Onyx.

jimmy