[BlueOnyx:05220] OT: Windows hosting control panel

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Aug 16 14:14:37 -05 2010

I know this is OT, but thought I'd put it up for comment.

We have offered Windows hosting since 1996, and have offered Plesk as
the Windows control panel for many years (since it was first released).

However, we're no longer satisfied with Parallels and their business &
support practices, and have been weening away from their software.  The
honeymoon is over.  ;)

I recently stumbled across an OpenSource Windows control panel Called
"WebsitePanel" and wonder if anybody has any feedback.
http://www.websitepanel.net/

PS: we're 100% committed to BlueOnyx, which has become our hosting
platform of preference.  I just didn't want anybody to read this the
wrong way, as in "Chris is ditching BX".  BX is here with us to stay.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services