[BlueOnyx:05230] OT: Maillog listing

Klein Joachim j.klein at ibusiness.at
Tue Aug 17 02:25:07 -05 2010

  Hy to the List!

I have an problem with a customer, who has mailboxes on a BO-Server.
Yesterday the following problem happend:
After some changes on the exchange-Server the pop3-connector gets the mails
from my BO-server and then deletes it from the BO-mailboxes, but the
mails never arrieved in
the Exchange-Mailboxes.
On the BO-Server everything looks fine in the logs, but the mails are in
completly missing.
The Sender thinks that the mails are recieved and my customer don´t know
which mails are missing.

I want to help him and get a listing of Sender/reciever in this time
(about 6hours) from the maillog.
But I don´t know how to get a compact list extracted from the maillog.
For example
Time, Sender, Reciever, .... in CSV or with TABS

Thanks
Klein Joachim