[BlueOnyx:05237] Re: OT: Maillog listing

Chuck Tetlow chuck at tetlow.net
Tue Aug 17 11:32:34 -05 2010

Use the following command on your BX server:

grep "to=<destination e-mail>" /var/log/maillog | grep ctladdr

Replace the "destination e-mail" with the e-mail address of your receiver.  This will provide a list of e-mails to that individual's address, the sender's address (ctladdr), and date time.  It won't be in any pretty format - but all the data will be there.

But depending on how long this was going on, you may have to do it to /var/log/maillog.1 and /var/log/maillog.2 too.

Chuck