[BlueOnyx:05247] Re: new hardware

webmaster (Tim Gavigan) webmaster at oldcabin.net
Thu Aug 19 12:53:28 -05 2010

It's just that the 550 went EOL so quick I just don't want to get
burned like that again.

I can see how it's NOT going to happen since whatever machine I buy
will not be an appliance like the 550 where the OS is tied into the hardware.

So what would you buy if you were going out to get a new machine?

Kristian has some good suggestion.  Your thoughts?

Thanks and I love BX!

--Tim