[BlueOnyx:05262] sshd port

Gerald Waugh gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com
Fri Aug 20 10:13:53 -05 2010

Hi List

We have been using a high port for ssh and have many servers using that
port. We did have some issues with early versions of BlueOnyx as the
port we use is not listed in the GUI, so we edit sshd_config and after
restarting cced it was listed.

But the last couple of installs, do not list the port in the GUI and
when we edit sshd_config and restart sshd it is listening on port 22 and
our high port. If we restart cced the port is not shown, and if we
reboot the server it is no longer listening on our high port, and is
listening on port 22 only.

any ideas?

--
Gerald Waugh <gwaugh at frontstreetnetworks.com>