[BlueOnyx:05274] Enable PHP Scripting

Reginald reginaldvw at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 01:32:49 -05 2010

How can "Enable PHP Scripting" be turned off when in the GUI it is
turned on? I've had two vsites where PHP didn't work. I checked in the
GUI, my developer in the site config file. In the GUI I see "Enable
PHP Scripting" is checked so that means it's enabled. However, my
developer had to enable php in the site congif file for Apache.
Problem solved.

Same situation this morning: for another vsite in Services - Web :
"Enable PHP Scripting" was checked. All I did was uncheck "Enable PHP
Scripting", save, check it, and save it. Problem solved.

But this website was working before, running PHP. Why did it stop all
of a sudden? I didn't do anything.

Brgds,

Reg