[BlueOnyx:05285] Re: FTP problem on server

Klein Joachim j.klein at ibusiness.at
Thu Aug 26 05:15:52 -05 2010

  Am 26.08.2010 12:01, schrieb Gareth Thomas:
> hey guys    my FTP on my blueonyx server keeps stopping all the time.     then about 5 minuits after it starts working again.     any ideas  is there any bugs out currently causing that?
>

> it seems to be happening on the quater past  quater to and then an hr later on the quater past
>
> i woke up to 16 emails from root tell me the problems
Hy Thomas!

On my server it was a service called apf
I stoped it with
/etc/rc.d/init.d/apf stop

Then I moved the file /etc/cron.daily/fw outside (in my case to
/root/cron.daily) for a future use.
Hope you have the same problem.
You can try it with the stop of the service. If it works then it should
be the same.

Joachim