[BlueOnyx:05298] Re: PHP 5.2.0

Jason Humphrey jasonh at ih4.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 06:03:52 -05 2010

Hi,

I think 5.2 won't come along until the next version of CentOS.

Below is a link to a page with instructions on installing 5.3.1 into a separate directory which you then enable on a per vsite bases. This prevents any admin GUI breakages or affecting other vsites.

http://www.jansz.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=89&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Can't remember where I found the link and the credit has to goto the author who I'm afraid I don't know either.

Regards,
Jason Humphrey

Email: jasonh at ih4.co.uk<mailto:jasonh at ih4.co.uk>