[BlueOnyx:03369] Re: Ready to CMU from BQ to BX

Jim Dory jdory at nomealaska.org
Tue Jan 19 23:31:22 -05 2010

Pretty much got it to almost work after I figured out that raqbackup.sh
doesn't work or isn't configured (in my case at least) to bring over a
cmu.xml file. So had to do cmuExport and wait again.

But when I plugged in the new server - I could receive mail but I got
(when trying to send email) an error "relaying denied" regarding the ip
address from my computer which is on an internal lan - server is on a
DMZ lan. Old server works so I missed a config somewhere - appreciate
where I might allow our internal subnets to send mail or whatever it is
I'm missing.

thanks, Jim

--
Jim Dory