[BlueOnyx:03396] Re: ****SPAM(9.1)**** Disks not set up correctly? noraid?

Lew Berry LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
Thu Jan 21 18:47:33 -05 2010

410 probably using it's hardware RAID, which means the OS is talking to
a controller that may or may not emulate SMART. Watch screen on next
reboot to see if an array is defined in the BIOS.

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.
Systems Engineer
450-106 State Road 13 N, #205
St Johns FL, 32259
LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
(904) 482-1405
(904) 322-5049 fax
(904) 651-1046 cell

****** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ******
NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system. Thank you.
****