[BlueOnyx:03452] What to watch for when compiling PHP?

Harm van Houten harm.vanhouten at ubf.nl
Thu Jan 28 10:41:57 -05 2010

Hi Guys,

Could some one tell me what to watch for when compiling PHP 5? And does some one have a dummy instruction on how to compile PHP? I'm new to compiling but do need some aditional functionality in php PHP install Like Interbase an Zend Frameworks and sow on ....

United Broadcast Facilities
Harm van Houten, ( Support Engineer, United Postproduction )
T+31 (0)35 773 32 78
E+31 (0)6 411 707 49
harm.vanhouten at ubf.nl
</TBOD