[BlueOnyx:03456] Re: Not executing PHP files

Jeff Mutschler | M Media Jeff_Mutschler at mmediausa.com
Fri Jan 29 10:35:11 -05 2010

I have no idea what "fixed" it, I looked through logs, I had rebooted a
couple times, restarted apache, etc..., I ran a yum clean all (just in
the event I missed some update or or something broke during an update)
and then a yum update, of course nothing required updating and all the
sudden php docs were being executed again.

<doug henning>Magical!</doug henning>

But hey, glad you guys are here to help! lol... Chris, are you getting
ice and snow?