[BlueOnyx:04859] vsite resolving to first site

Kirk Gildroy capnkirk13 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:22:34 -05 2010

I have two sites on a box sharing the same IP address as the box itself.  I do not have DNS enabled on the box although all the entries for the sites are in the primary services via Automatic DNS setting in Site Management.  The problem is that trying to hit the second site using domain only (no www), it gets redirected to first site.  I have eliminated anything external by plugging directly into the box and putting the proper entries into the windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file.  Any help is much appreciated.

capnkirk13